Frequently Asked Questions
- What are range fees?
- What if I don’t have an item on the equipment list?
- What if it rains the day of my class?
- Is ammo provided in the class price?
- When do I pay for the rest of the class after I put down a $50.00 deposit?
- How do I save myself a spot in a class?
- Where do you hold your classes?
- How do I register?
- What is the refund policy?
CA CCW FAQ’s
- What calibers are allowed?
- What county are you approved by?
- What is the cost if I want to add a second and third handgun to my permit?
- What is the cost of the CA CCW course?
- Am I allowed to add a gun or change my guns after my class date?
- How many guns am I allowed to have on my CA CCW permit?
- Am I guaranteed to get the CA CCW permit?
- When do I need to renew my CA CCW permit?
- Where do I start to get my CCW?
- Do you provide any other CCW courses?
- Do you provide a CA CCW course?
Range fees are industry standard. The cost of the range fees is $25.00 per day. This amount goes straight to Raahauge’s Shooting Enterprises.
We can provide any equipment that you need for the class with no additional charge. Please tell us in advance what specific items you will need for your class.
We hold our classes rain or shine, so come prepared for any weather condition.
No, but you may buy from us at the class. We sell ammo at $25.00 for 50 rounds.
You can pay the rest of the amount at the day of your scheduled class by check, cash or credit card.
To save your spot you must put down a non-refundable $50.00 deposit.
We hold most of our classes at Raahauge’s Shooting Enterprises in Corona, CA. The address is 14995 River Rd. Corona, CA 92880.
You can register online by clicking on the schedule tab and scroll down to the date that you want. Once you find your class you will then fill out the information and you are set to go! You can also call in and one of our employee’s will help you to figure out which class is perfect for you.
Course Payments and Deposits are Non-Refundable but are transferable to any future FTA course or to another student. Course dates may be changed or rescheduled up to 3 days before the course date. CCW students are allowed one date or rescheduling change. Each additional date or rescheduling change (after first rescheduling) for CCW students requires a $25 rescheduling fee.
Most types are accepted. .22’s are not allowed in Riverside county although .22’s are allowed in Orange County.
Orange County, Riverside County, City of Riverside, San Diego County, Ventura County and many others accept us.
It is $25.00 per gun.
The cost is $179.95.
Yes, you can add a gun or you can change your guns at any time. Please call in and ask which date is available.
Most counties allow up to three guns on the permit.
No, you are not guaranteed. That is up to your county’s sheriff to decide, we only provide the training that you need to fulfill.
You need to renew it every two years. You can sign up for the four hour renewal course online.
The first thing that you need to do is to set up a CCW interview with your county’s sheriff’s department. Once you have a date, you can then sign up for your CA CCW 16- hour class. Your class permit is good for 6 months either before or after your interview date.
Yes, we do. At the end of the first day of our CA CCW class we offer the UT/FL/AZ CCW for $100.00.
Yes, we do. You can click on our schedule and look for a date that fits your schedule.