Advanced Live Fire Entry
The course is designed to teach individuals to work as a team, utilizing Entry Techniques and engaging multiple targets with Marking Cartridges. This course teaches the student how to safely and effectively utilize a pistol or revolver during close quarter conflict. Previous firearms experience is strongly encouraged.
+ Mindset and mental conditioning
+ Barricade shooting
+ Shooting on the move
+ Close quarters battle
+ Responsibilities of using deadly force
+ Low light House clearing
+ Live fire entry and marking cartridge usage
+ Force on force
+ Two person tactics
+ Two person entry
+ Gunfight simulation
1. Eye and ear protection
4. Ammunition carrying apparatus
5. 2 magazines or 1 speedloader
7. Shirt with sleeves
9. 200 rounds ammunition (minimum)
10. Change of clothing
11. Hand held flashlight (Surefire Light Recommended)
* Marking cartridges are used in an actual gun that has been fitted with a special barrel. When the gun is fired, a plastic projectile filled with colored soap is discharged from the gun and "marks" the target.
Note: The Live Fire Entry course is required or similar training.